The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for an energetic and experienced Business Analyst to join the Project Management team. The ideal candidate should have knowledge in the field of IT, analytical thinking, as well as a balance of technical, financial and economic knowledge in order to improve and make the existing business processes more efficient.
- Work closely with the interested divisions in order to collect, elaborate and analyse necessary information for the changes implemented at the CBA;
- Collect and analyse the requirements and the specifications of users and stakeholders, transform them into functional requirements, as well as draw up justifications for the implementation of changes;
- Plan and manage the process of requirements formulation, follow up on the implementation status, keep stakeholders up to date about the process;
- Carry out the retrospectives after the launch of the project, as well as development of acceptance criteria in accordance with stakeholders requirements;
- Develop training materials, manuals, other user necessary documents and implement training and consulting.
- Higher education in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, Business or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in business analysis;
- Experience working in a team environment;
- Technical skills (MS Office, Visio);
- Knowledge of tools related to the field (UML, BPEL, SQL, SWOT, MOST, BPMN, etc.);
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Team management skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Knowledge of Project Management concepts and methodologies;
- Knowledge of Information System building principles;
- Knowledge of Banking Technologies;
- Knowledge of developing the principles of relational data models.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following the link: https://ats.hirebee.ai/jobs/business-analyst-192
. For additional information, please call at (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.