AMX is looking for a mid-level C# Developer to join its team. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server and web applications. He/ she will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of the Company's platform technology.
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- At least 3 years of software development experience;
- Work experience in financial industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge about securities market is an asset;
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with ORM frameworks;
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST);
- Strong skills in Object-Oriented Programming, knowledge of design and architectural patterns, including Solid and MicroServices;
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Familiarity with the .NET Core framework;
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries;
- Good understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR);
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Experience with maintenance and support of web applications.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("C# Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Health and travel insurance;
- Sports compensation;
- Paid time off;
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses;
-Special discounts from different companies for the Company's employees.