Prime Solutions is looking for a skilled Call Center Manager to supervise daily operations and personnel, aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities;
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.);
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (costs, customer service metrics, etc.);
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses;
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards;
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, etc.);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Higher education;
- Proven experience as a Call Center Manager or in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics;
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures;
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit, etc.);
- Proficiency in MS Office and call center equipment/ software programs;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability;
- Positive and patient person.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Call Center Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
High salary is guaranteed.