Call for tenders
The Council of Europe is currently implementing and will implement until 31 December 2022 the Project “Support the scaling-up of the probation service in Armenia” which is a part of the Council of Europe Action Plan for Armenia 2019-2022. The overall purpose of the Project is to provide continued support to the national authorities in their efforts to further build capacities of the probation service. One of the expected outcomes of the Project is the introduction of the management information system. The system should enhance efficiency, transparency and accountability of the probation service and substantially contribute to the further development of the probation institute in Armenia. Following a needs assessment mission carried out in 2020 by the local staff of the Council of Europe and consultants recruited for this purpose, the Ministry of Justice of Armenia was consulted and agreed on business and technical requirements of the system. In that context, the Council of Europe is looking for one Provider (provided at least one tender meets the criteria indicated below) in order to support the implementation of the Project with provision of IT Services - development and setting up of the management information system for the Probation service in Armenia. See Appendix I (Business and Technical requirements).
The Provider should ensure:
- The probation management information system is developed to implement functions of the probation service in paperless environment;
- The system is integrated with the Government Interoperability Platform of Armenia to receive and provide real time data from core state registries;
- The system is implemented in the headquarter of the Probation Service of Armenia and its regional offices;
- Staff of the probation service is trained to work with the system;
- System is tested and fully operational;
- The flexibility of the system for integration with other information systems is ensured.
For more information, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/49a5f8k3
Tenderers shall demonstrate that they fulfil the following criteria (to be assessed on the basis of all supporting documents listed in Section F):
- At least 3 years of experience in design and implementation of information systems using cross-entity data exchange;
- Having at least 2 references for successful implementation of relevant projects over the previous 5 years;
- At least 5 developers in the team, of which at least 2 senior with at least 10 years of experience.
Tenders that fulfil eligibility requirements will be assessed against the following award criteria:
- 60% - Financial offer;
- 40% - Quality of the offer - Capacity to fulfil the requirements stipulated in the Business and Technical Requirements (Appendix I) including the following:
a) Quality of the technical approach: proposed methodology, quality of documentation and proposed knowledge transfer activity;
b) Approach to Project, effectiveness of service management, quality assurance, risk management, customer support and customer participation;
c) Description of activities and planning of deliverables execution;
d) Quality of Project management plan with its Risk register and Resource management plan and capacity to escalate in order to meet prescribed deadlines;
e) Relevance of previous professional experience.
Documents to be provided:
- A completed and signed copy of the Contract (Appendix II);
- Registration documents;
- A quote, describing their financial offer, in line with the requirements of section C of the Tender File;
- Detailed technical proposal in conformity with the deliverables as described in the Business and Technical Requirements (see Appendix I);
- 1 (one) completed and signed copy of the Declaration of Agreement (See Appendix IV);
- At least 2 (two) references for successful implementation of relevant projects within set deadlines over the previous 5 years;
- CVs of employed staff/ experts that will be assigned to the contract.
All documents shall be submitted in English language, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender. If any of the documents listed above are missing, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the tender. The Council reserves the right to reject a tender if the scanned documents are of such a quality that the documents cannot be read once printed. For more information on how to submit a tender, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/49a5f8k3
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.