Press Stand is looking for a CEO Assistant to join its team.
- Organize document circulation;
- Perform daily administrative functions answering calls, emails and, etc.;
- Support the Company's meetings, guest management;
- Take, distribute and follow up on meeting minutes;
- Organize the office layout, order stationery, and equipment;
- Organize reception and treat of guests if needed;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher еducation;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to write meeting minutes;
- Ability to work with confidential information;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of business English and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) programs.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("CEO Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
200,000 AMD (Net)