"ID Bank" CJSC is looking for a talented and motivated person to join its IT team as a Chief Developer.
- Manage all phases of the SDLC;
- Create shell scripts to automate the processes after successful verification by the business analysts;
- Schedule jobs to automate different database relate activities including backup, monitoring database health, disk space, backup verification;
- Involve in developing, testing, compiling, debugging and maintain the data using oracle, PL/SQL, Linux;
- Tune the SQL queries as well as PL/SQL programs using hints, indexes, partitions and other performance tuning techniques;
- Create and maintain indexes, constraints, tables, PL/SQL store procedures and packages and produce queries to answer business questions;
- Help BA/QA team and support team by explaining the developed code and solve prod issues and UAT issues by fixing bugs;
- Review Linux shell scripts and make necessary changes required for the process;
- Involve in extracting data from different data sources like oracle, XML and spreadsheets;
- Create test cases and test reports and work with BA/QA team to validate the data and scenarios;
- Create calculated fields with MDX code to meet additional measures needs that are calculated from existing measures.
- Higher education in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- At least 4 years of experience in SQL development;
- At least 2 years of experience with Linux;
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Microservice Architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in RESTful API and JSON;
- Experience with Terrasoft is a plus;
- Experience with LSoft or ArmSoft is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should fill in the application form attached to this announcement and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Chief Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ID Bank Application Form.zip - Application Form