Robin the Robot invites energetic and compassionate individuals interested in technology to join Expper Technologies team and help them radically change the future of healthcare. Expper Technologies is looking for passionate and creative candidates to be part of this innovative way of providing social and emotional support to children experiencing increased stress and anxiety due to medical treatments. As a Child Interactions Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experts, gain direct clinical experience working with children, learn about various psychological frameworks, and advance your professional development.
- Operate robots in various medical settings;
- Facilitate meaningful interactions with children undergoing medical treatments;
- Assist in research and content development;
- Complete daily notes and fill in the documentation.
- A degree in Psychology, Child Development, or a related discipline will be considered an advantage;
- Previous work experience with children is preferable;
- Highly motivated to set and achieve goals, take initiatives, and solve issues independently as those arise;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to multitask and make progress on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Readiness to work part-time night shifts;
- Native or near-native English language proficiency is a must.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a "Child Interactions Specialist" note in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates
Expper Technologies, Inc. is an industry-leading health-tech company creating a state-of-the-art innovation that aims to revolutionize the healthcare industry and change the way care is being delivered. By developing cutting-edge technologies, the company aims to positively impact people's lives, provide a better experience for the patients and care providers, and improve the quality of care.
The company is the brainchild of Robin the Robot. Robin is a research-based child-friendly emotional support robot that reduces stress among pediatric patients and fosters cooperation between them and the medical staff. Learn more about Robin at robinrobot.co.