Landmark Capital CJSC is currently seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join its team. This role is responsible for generating sales for the Company according to specified targets. He/ she manages complaints and conflicts with clients effectively; prepares reports of sales metrics over a specified period; negotiates business opportunities and contracts with Customers.
- Have knowledge and possession of all relevant services and products of the Company;
- Meet standard requirements for daily communications with customers;
- Meet the requirements for the quality of communications with customers in accordance with the methods approved by the Company;
- Provide detailed information about the Company, services, investment tools and opportunities, commissions, pricing, and requests;
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with new potential clients and existing clients, offer them the best solution services via different online channels, e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram;
- Possess all internal IT resources of the Company necessary for the performance of their duties;
- Comply with the business processes adopted by the Company, the performance of tasks set by the Team Leader;
- Create and deliver highly polished proposals, presentations, contracts, and other documentation in support of the sales process;
- Research industry trends;
- Work closely with the Marketing Department and Research Department to develop campaigns for relevant prospects. Input into sales and marketing materials as appropriate;
- Fully understand products in the financial investment industry and services (including strengths, weaknesses, and pricing) in order to heighten Landmark Capital CJSC, and its products, with a clear competitive advantage;
- Responsible for complete recording of all contacts with customers in the CRM system;
- Responsible for analysis of competitors' actions and feedback from the Company's clients. Bring important information to the Team Leader.
- Degree in Economics, Business, or any other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of sales experience within the banking/ investment industry is preferred;
- Proven experience in the negotiation of commercial contracts and building key partner relationships;
- Extensive knowledge of the banking industry;
- Strong networking and relationship building skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages, both verbal and written; knowledge of English language will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with CRM systems.
Interested candidates who possess the above-listed qualifications, are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Client Relationship Manager") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.