Amundi-ACBA Asset Management is looking for a Communications and Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate is a motivated, conscientious person and has the desire to learn.
The Communication and Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping maintain the brand by working on marketing communication strategy and plan. In particular:
- In collaboration with shareholders relevant business lines, as well as, other departments of the Company develop, implement and control the Company’s digital marketing communication strategy;
- Carry out market research, analysis, trends, new digital tools consistent research;
- Plan and implement digital campaigns, including WEB, SEO/ SEM, Social Media;
- Collaborate with agencies to implement marketing campaigns;
- Work to increase search engine ranking in search engines;
- Create, right and edit content by adapting those to different media platforms;
- Compile monthly reports and effectiveness of all digital platforms;
- In collaboration with Marcom Officer draft/ review business line’s related procedural corpus;
- Participate to the event management;
- Participate to the corporate image maintenance;
- Ensure marketing communications related other tasks.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Marketing or a related filed;
- 2-3 years of successful experience as a Marketing Communication Specialist;
- Experience in SEO/ SEM, social media and/ or advertising campaign and management;
- Good knowledge of site and application analysis tools;
- Attempt to create and optimize Google Ads campaigns;
- Awareness of the latest trends in digital marketing and results measurement;
- Familiarity with social networks;
- Excellent writing, editing, presenting, communicating and reporting skills;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details;
- High sense of responsibility and respect of deadlines;
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral; knowledge of French language will be an asset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: "Marketing Communications Specialist". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Perfectly competitive compensation package in labor market.
Perks and benefits:
Work/ Life Balance:
FTP (40 hours per week work schedule), telecommuting conditions are provided also.
Family-friendly benefits: exceptional leave entitlements and personal accompaniment, yearly social package granted for rest and entitlements, monthly cell phone stipend, home office equipment/ supplies.
Health and healthy lifestyle: company-paid medical, life (disability) insurances, gym membership reimbursement.
Career pathing opportunities with ongoing learning culture with professional development courses and workshops.