Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology is looking for an experienced candidate to take the role of Communications and Partnership Head. The ideal candidate is a proactive and result-oriented person with significant work experience as a Team lead capable of managing a team and working in collaboration with other teams.
- Develop and lead the strategy on partnerships and network-building initiatives of the Foundation;
- Execute the strategy by building larger partnerships and collaborations in Armenia and overseas;
- Use the Foundation's community initiatives as a platform for establishing new partnerships;
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact;
- Use method driven approaches and processes to drive results through partnerships;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities;
- Develop network-building initiatives to support the strategic direction and objectives of the Foundation;
- Execute the communication strategy of the Foundation;
- Lead all communications related activities of the Foundation, including media relations, communication campaigns, events, content creation, etc;
- Develop and execute communication plans that help meet organizational goals, initiatives and projects.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, International Relations, or any other related field;
- At least 5 years of experience working in a leadership role, preferably in the position of a Head of Communication, External Relations;
- At least 3 years of experience in overseeing all the content production, media communications, and social media interactions by a business as well as creating reports and presentations to be presented to the Executive Team;
- Strong understanding of the rapidly evolving communications environment;
- High energy, maturity and critical thinking, with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels;
- Substantial experience and demonstrable success in delivering creative concepts, building durable partnerships, developing multimedia content;
- Ability to inspire, innovate and take appropriate risks;
- Strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills;
- Proven ability to generate creative concepts and proven knowledge of media/ communications tactics;
- Excellent communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages, written and verbal.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com
dation indicating the title of the position ("Communications and Partnerships Head") in the subject line of the e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.