CIVITTA Armenia is seeking to recruit a highly qualified professional for the role of a Business Management Consultant.
- Understand business and clients’ needs;
- Conduct project related and thematic research;
- Perform data analysis;
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements;
- Design, analyze and implement efficient ideas and solutions;
- Deliver consulting projects primarily in Armenia but depending on interests, around the world;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Group-wide development initiatives.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Sociology, or a related field;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent critical thinking;
- Interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships with clients and resolve difficult situations;
- Working command of English, Armenian and Russian (verbal and written) languages;
- Ambition to grow and develop in analytics, market research and management consulting field.
Interested candidates should send a CV and a Letter of Motivation to: email@example.com
by mentioning "Business Management Consultant" in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Adventure. High degree of responsibility for all employees, opportunities to realize entrepreneurial ambitions and chances to meet new people;
- Professional development. Professional trainings, experience sharing sessions, financial support to pursue external learning, constant feedback and evaluation;
- Non-hierarchical working environment. Environment where the contribution of every employee is considered to be important;
- Benefits. Competitive salary, allowances, support for social activities and hobbies;
- Fun. Enjoyable working atmosphere, supportive co-workers, social events, offsite sessions and trips abroad for the whole company to get together.