The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a creative and innovative Content Writer to be engaged in the project of the Central Bank’s new webpage design. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the job that he/ she is doing, have good communication, negotiation skills and be excited about creating a one-in-a kind content for the target audience.
- Research major Central Banks’ experiences of the website content creation process, as well as international trends in the field;
- Design the logic of the content of the Central Bank of Armenia’s webpage based on the conducted research;
- Responsible for interviews and other related work with main stakeholder-staff of the CBA, to grasp the content ideas;
- Transform the information obtained from the interviews and research into written content;
- Identify and suggest innovative and creative solutions that will highlight the CBA’s goals and will deliver the main messages effectively;
- Create content for all sections of the Central Bank home page according to the defined logic;
- Ensure consistency of style, logic, and other characteristics all around the webpage.
- Higher education;
- Writing and editing skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Technical skills in MS Office, Visualization software;
- Basic economic knowledge;
- Time management skills;
- Willingness to communicate;
- Coordination skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Skills to manage deadlines for multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Creative and innovative mindset.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in content writing, preferably with direct references and portfolio.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/2rdbz4ny
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 592-592 (Ext. 51-17), People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.