Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Corporate Culture Officer to join its team.
- Define the overall corporate culture strategy and objectives;
- Define and effectively manage the annual budget requirements for Culture programmes;
- Oversee cultural integration across the organisation;
- Define the employee wellbeing strategy, objectives and success measures;
- Act as a liaison between employees and other C-level executives;
- Work with team members at all levels to further develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fair and equitable workplace;
- Set the tone for communication;
- Establish an emotional connection for employees, executives and the organization as a whole;
- Plan and carry out events for employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources management, including employee onboarding, conflict management, and employee relations;
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines;
- Outstanding communication skills and a professional demeanor;
- Available to work outside of normal business hours to execute evening events as needed.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the position title ("Corporate Culture Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.