Ucom is looking for a Customer Care Director who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Care Department, providing leadership and direction to the Customer Care Managers and their teams to ensure that an excellent standard of services are provided and maintained. He/ she will direct and oversee all aspects of Customer Service strategies, policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Enhance customer experience by constantly improving the quality of customer service and interaction processes with the Company (contact center and technical support, timely registration of customer applications and their processing, processing of customer complaints and enquiries, implementation of customer loyalty programs and e-care channels);
- Ensure active customer retention;
- Manage the Customer Care staff. Ensure work is delivered to the standard of quality expected, within the specified constraints of time and cost. Provide guidance and support to the Customer Care team in line with Company's strategy. Maintain discipline in the team;
- Monitor and constantly follow-up on teams' performance against plans and objectives. Ensure team performance in accordance to set KPIs; periodically review KPIs and goals set in order to maximize team's operational performance;
- Ensure 24/7 availability of Contact Center and Technical Support for customers' inquiries, claims and troubleshooting;
- Review existing processes of the department and focus on where they are currently vulnerable or exposed. Ensure we get right mitigation plans for the risks; be responsible for driving continuous improvement across all key processes. Improve the efficiency of subordinates by streamlining work processes and procedures;
- Manage Customer Care headcount and cost control; ensure the optimal balance between the quality of customer service and the cost of organizing it;
- Responsible for Customer Care back-office’s activity, including debt collection, billing/ invoicing, customer documentation and archive;
- Elaborate various management dashboards. Continuously run analysis of reports on customer inquiries and complaints and apply relevant measures to solve the problems;
- Manage department-related risks and ensure that any strategic problems are identified at the earliest opportunity; report risks, issues and non-compliances and propose and monitor action for resolution;
- Conduct team managers' performance evaluation, training and development needs assessment;
- Effectively interact with internal customers from various teams and work in close cooperation with other departments of the Company, ensuring alignment of actions and high level of efficiency.
- Proper control and maintenance of customer documentation database.
- University degree in Economics or MBA;
- At least 5 years of managerial experience, preferably in commercial call center in service delivery business (working both with B2C and B2B clients);
- Understanding of telecom business and critical processes would be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Call Center and IVR systems and work principles;
- Proficiency in multitasking and managing several projects, effectively prioritizing and managing complexity, as well as taking the initiative to move them forward;
- High level of interpersonal skills, specifically in the area of influencing, resolving conflict and creative problem solving; open-minded person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills;
- Budget planning and control skills;
- Process management skills;
- Ability to build effective teams;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Well organized, action-oriented individual;
- Attention to details and ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and readiness to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced level of proficiency in English and Russian languages;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Customer Care Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.