Your role: Are you a proactive, collaborative and detail-oriented problem-solver who can help COAF take its fundraising to new heights? Can you ensure the Development and Communications Teams at COAF have the impeccable data COAF needs to shape its strategies, reach the right donors with the right messages, and raise big funds for COAF's life-changing work? If so, then the role of the Data Analyst at COAF (Children of Armenia Fund) is a perfect role for you.
Development Data Analysis (70%):
- Collaborate across the Development and Communications Teams to tackle COAF trickiest data challenges, which will be achieved by mining, transforming, and reporting on the data from COAF CRM and donor database;
- Lead efforts to effectively and efficiently measure and report on communication campaign performance and testing in order to make data-driven business decisions;
- Build complex data sets that refresh daily, weekly, and monthly on easy-to-use dashboards;
- Participate in an innovative new fundraising campaign to ensure we will be able to accurately execute segmentation and report on data;
- Use different coding languages (SQL, Python, etc.) and data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi) to report and present KPIs regularly;
- Utilize available tools to create predictive models to assist in the department's strategic initiatives;
- Collaborate with the donor relationship managers to assess donor retention trends across key data points;
- Develop donor scoring models and ensure segmentation accuracy.
Communications Campaign Analysis (30%):
- Review and give feedback on campaign segmentation plans to ensure top-down logic is in line with the strategy;
- Ensure accurate campaign tracking across all channels by creating, managing and implementing source codes to track behaviour and revenue;
- Create ad hoc reports for the communications campaign or fundraising event to help drive smart decisions.
- You'll be joining COAF Communications and Development teams and working under the direct leadership of the Communications Manager.
- COAF is expecting your best and requires that:
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in a non-profit and/or marketing environment;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience building complex data sets and reports, using SQL;
- Experience with various CRMs (HubSpot, NFG, Keela, Salesforce);
- Minimum 1-3 years of using data visualization (Tableau, PowerBi);
- Ability to understand and interpret processes and data needs (including Google Analytics);
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Solid project management skills.
- Multitask and work on several projects in parallel;
- Mind analytically and pay strong attention to quality, details, and accuracy;
- Work independently under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines;
- Be a team player and be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, open office environment.
- Responsible and ready to take ownership;
- You are a quick and adaptive learner;
- Ready to work within a dynamic team environment;
- Open to taking constructive feedback and incorporating it into work.
COAF is waiting for you. Take your first step and apply at https://bit.ly/3ByrZPB
You have until June 10, 2023 (EOD) to apply. The organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Note: COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. COAF team must be agile as it grows in scale. COAF is looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
- A life-changing work experience;
- A job that you’d be passionate about;
- Competitive salary;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- 20 paid vacation days per year & additional paid flex hours;
- Career development opportunities;
- Free English classes per need;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Positive and creative work environment.