The Central Bank of Armenia is currently looking for a Dealer/ Portfolio Manager to join the Global Markets Division team.
- Work in a dynamic environment;
- Negotiate and execute trades with financial instruments (bonds, currency and derivatives) in global financial markets to manage state foreign reserves;
- Prepare macroeconomic overview of developed and developing countries;
- Conduct analysis of financial markets;
- Summarize and analyze trading data, present reports to the CBA Board;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business or a related field; master’s degree is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
- Communication skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Time management skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Analytical skills.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/muxs9vrp
. For additional information please call (+37410) 592-592, ext. 51-17, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.