The incumbent will be responsible for build infrastructure maintenance, third party software’s build/ porting to new platforms.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the automated building environment for the software product;
- Responsible for scripting and automation of build/ QA/ source management related tasks;
- Be a build back-up support person for other sites.
- Working experience on UNIX/ Linux and Windows OS;
- Experience in Linux administration;
- Working experience with Makefiles;
- Experience in build of Third-Party packages;
- Basic knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience in Python;
- Bash scripting knowledge;
- Experience with Git;
- Ability to read Perl code;
- Good researching skills;
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving;
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch.
Siemens Industry Software CJSC (former Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC) is a subsidiary of Siemens EDA USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.