OutStanding.Agency - a Los Angeles based marketing and consulting agency, is thrilled to welcome aboard a new Digital Marketing Manager. The job is fully remote with flexible hours. The Company is welcoming both part-time and full-time positions. The ideal candidate should be a tech-savvy, fast-learner who is eager to deepen their knowledge in digital marketing. Strong experience with Google products (Analytics, Ads, etc.) and Facebook/ Instagram ads is a must. The ideal candidate should be proficient in running campaigns across various digital channels. Strong command in inbound marketing and SEO is necessary. Proficiency in graphic and/ or web design is important. The incumbent must have strong written and oral English language communication skills.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising;
- Design, build and maintain social media presence;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Marketing or a related field;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of Google products (Google Analytics, Ads Manager, Search Console, etc.);
- Solid knowledge of social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Solid graphic design skills through apps and software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
cy indicating their name and position ("Digital Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through a video call.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.