"Fora Premium" LLC is looking for a Director of Jaguar, Land Rover, Renault and Lada dealership showroom, who will be responsible for the profitability of the dealership by overseeing the various departments which include variable operations (sales and financing), fixed operations (service and parts), and the business office (accounting and administration). Duties of the Director include, but certainly are not limited to planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and solid business practices.
- Plan and develop short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submit time projections to corporate management for approval;
- Effectively communicate with the owners on a weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections;
- Pay close attention to daily operations, recommend and create improved courses of action where necessary;
- Hire all management positions, complete performance evaluations regularly and develop short and long-term goals for each department manager (includes administrative, sales, parts, collision and service departments);
- Explain the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and follow up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed;
- Provide dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership;
- Oversee the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/ dealership owners;
- Coordinate with the business/ administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained;
- Create a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel and maintain these relationships;
- Coordinate regular meetings with the managers of each department to ensure their profitability and efficiency;
- Oversee the hiring and training of all department managers;
- Maintain an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale;
- Oversee and maintain compensation plans for all employees;
- Focuse on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and take the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
- University degree in Business Administration or a relevant field;
- At least 2 years of dealership sales and 5 years in a supervisory position;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing, etc.;
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, as well as strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Attitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated personality; ability to work under pressure proactively and independently;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send their most updated CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Director") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.