We have a new opening for the position of English Language Instructor. Under the overall supervision of the Language Center Coordinator the Language Instructor will develop and conduct language classes. The classes will be held in online or face-to-face formats.
- Develop and conduct language pre-orientation tests;
- Conduct language classes.
- Master's degree or equivalent study in teaching English (as a second) language;
- Solid work experience as a language instructor with a leading educational institution, preferably in a language center;
- Relevant experience and knowledge of decent language training methods;
- Clear and native command of English language;
- Currently or recently occupied as an English language instructor.
- Experience as an English language instructor in US or European countries;
- Professional trainings at leading US or European language institutions;
- TOEFL teaching skills;
- Ability to develop curriculum plan and language materials to cover each level of the course;
- Ability to develop and conduct course accomplishment grading tests.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the title of the position ("English Language Instructor") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
English language specialists and teachers
Native English Language specialists are strongly encouraged to apply.