Van Ardi Winery is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Event Manager to join its team. The incumbent will be responsible for organizing and coordinating various events. The Company needs someone who has a managerial mindset and is very creative in dealing with challenges. Communication skills, good time management, and attention to detail are a must.
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives;
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers;
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (waiters, etc.);
- Coordinate all operation;
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers, etc.);
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event;
- Ensure the event is completed smoothly and steps up to resolve any problems that might occur;
- Analyze the event's success and prepare managerial reports;
- Perform other job-related duties as may reasonably be required.
- Language proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Communication and marketing skills;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability;
- Project management experience;
- Good leadership skills;
- Expert interpersonal skills;
- Customer-service orientation;
- Spirit; friendly and positive attitude;
- Computer skills.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Event Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.