Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is offering an opportunity for new graduates to gain experience working in a nonprofit sector to develop the necessary administrative and other skills for professional development. JMF is looking for a candidate to fill an open position of Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will perform a variety of organizational and administrative activities benefiting the Organization.
- Greet visitors/ guests and provide necessary information;
- Answer telephone(s) and walk-in inquiries;
- Write correspondences in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare documents and files for meetings, maintain archives;
- Prepare, send and receive letters, and archive duplicates;
- Conduct translations/ interpretations (English, Armenian and Russian);
- Support the administration and program departments in developing written communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for database updates and maintenance;
- Support in preparation of the foundation's annual reports and other PR activities;
- Possess full information on daily events and activities;
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Graduate degree (only 2020-2022 academic years graduates of Yerevan State University, Brusov State University and Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan);
- Work experience is not required;
- Strong written/ oral communication skills in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of Russian language is desired;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, responsible and flexible attitude.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title (''Executive Assistant'') in the subject line of the email. Thank you!
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.