The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO;
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors;
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events;
- Responsible for resolving any scheduling issues;
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answer or direct inquiries;
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives; prepare expense reports;
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the Company;
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the Executive is involved with;
- Be responsive to emails/ texts/ phone calls.
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting C-Level executives;
- Willingness to work on flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings;
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis;
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner;
- Ability to think outside the box with a sense of urgency;
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment, and perform additional duties as assigned by executives.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com
.Please indicate the position title ("Executive Assistant to the CEO") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.