PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for an Experienced Associate in Assurance. The ideal candidate has from 1 to 3 years of experience in External audit.
- Responsible for preparation and monitoring of the execution of information requests and other documents required to complete the fieldwork;
- Share knowledge and expertise with junior team members;
- Pass professional exams (e.g. ACCA) with the firm coverage of time and expense;
- Perform tasks assigned on complex areas of financial reporting;
- Provide clients with professional advice on financial reporting, internal controls and other business matters, etc.
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in External audit;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application by following the link: https://bit.ly/2S68b2W
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Benefits he/she will have:
- Opportunities for remote and flexible work;
- Work both on audits in Armenia and for foreign companies (incl. opportunities to travel);
- Continuous upskilling of his/ her knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions like PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI;
- Work in international environment with team members from different countries;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Be involved in projects in various industries, incl. banking, FMCG, retail, transportation and logistics, telecommunications and industrial production, and much more.