The specific objective of this assignment is to ensure communication and information on and visibility of Project activities in accordance with the "EU Communication and Visibility Guidelines - Armenia 2019" and strengthening of the Project internal and external lines of communication in the context of Armenian cooperation with the EU in the framework of the CEPA Agreement. Please check the ToR attached to the announcement for more details.
The Medium Term Expert on Communication and Visibility will provide the following services:
- Coordinate communication, visibility and media-related tasks of the Project, in close collaboration with the team leader;
- Responsible for further development of the Project Communication and Visibility Plan, including amongst other actions and events;
- Implement the Project Communication and Visibility Plan, including amongst other:
a) Design and update of the Project website and social network profiles;
b) Design and production of other Project visibility materials;
c) Control and coordination of other Project visibility tools;
- Responsible for assessment and recommendations on Project communications with stakeholders, including amongst other beneficiaries, donors, media and the EU Delegation;
- Advice on and implement events to support Project visibility;
- Advice Project beneficiaries on communication strategies;
- Support Project activities, including amongst implementation of policy documents.
The outputs delivered by the MTE shall be as follows:
- Implementation of the Communication and Visibility Plan;
- Continuous presentation of the Project in media and social media;
- Maintenance of Project lines of communication with stakeholders;
- Other support on demand, in close consultation with the team leader.
- University degree in Public Relations, Communications or other relevant field;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of communications;
- At least 3 years of experience with the development of visibility measures;
- Experience with EU visibility standards is considered an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications).
Candidates interested in participating in the tender procedure are encouraged to send their letter of interest to: email@example.com
by the deadline. The email must refer to the assignment title and enclosures must include a motivation letter and a CV preferably in the EuropeAid format. References must be available upon request.
Candidates will be evaluated against the requested qualifications (see above) and a shortlist will be drawn up. Out of the shortlisted candidates, only the three ones with the highest fulfilment of criteria will be invited to hand in their offer and participate in an online interview to present their offers. The final selection will be based on the requested qualifications and the interview. For more information, please contact the Team Leader at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The overall objective of the Consolidation of the Justice System in Armenia Project (hereinafter: the Project) is to enhance the quality of justice. Through the Project, the justice system will be improved to meet the quality requirements of independence, efficiency, integrity, accountability and transparency in line with the priorities of CEPA and EU best practices.
ToR - Expert on Communication and Visibility.pdf - ToR