Factor TV is looking for a Finance Manager/ Accountant.
- Responsible for registration of operations, accounting of fixed assets, commodity vs liabilities of debtors and creditors, income and expenses;
- Calculate salaries, allowances, other benefits and prepare documents;
- Accept initial accounting documents, and implement relevant registrations;
- Implement functions related to the calculation and transfer of taxes, duties, and other payments;
- Prepare and submit calculations, declarations, information, and other reports for the chief accountant, handing them over to relevant authorities;
- Perform grant-related post-award financial functions, including budget and expense analysis, financial reporting, reconciliations, re-budgeting, and grant closeout functions;
- Develop financial documentation package for each partner;
- Check and approve partner contract packages to be coherent and accurate;
- Deliver accurate and timely financial reports to internal management as required;
- Ensure compliance of grants with Factor’s and partner’s regulations;
- Coordinate the monthly review and reconciliation of cash accounts associated with the project, including receipt of monthly bank statements;
- Support required audit at the office;
- Perform other necessary functions arising from official duties.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance or closely related field;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the non-profit community, with experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting;
- Good knowledge of Armenian legislation and IFRS;
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills, as well as ability to multitask;
- Good written and oral communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- High level of integrity, accountability, and punctuality.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Finance Manager/ Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.