The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for an initiative, result-oriented statistician to join the Central Bank's Statistics Department team. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of international accounting standards, understand the basic principles of financial organizations and like to deal with data, be passionate and goal-oriented.
- Ensure the quality of the reports submitted by financial institutions, making sure that the required information is submitted in due course;
- Participate in the development and improvement of reporting guidelines submitted by financial institutions;
- Visualize statistical and supervisory data through the BO system;
- Publish statistical and supervisory ratios on RA financial organizations;
- Collect the necessary information on RA financial system operations through statistical surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance;
- Knowledge of accounting;
- Knowledge of the financial institutions legislation;
- Knowledge of macroeconomics;
- Knowledge of economic statistics;
- Teamwork skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Work experience in Statistics is nice to have.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/4rkw5435
. For additional information, please call at: (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.