Landmark Capital CJSC is currently seeking an experienced Fixed Income Trader to join its team. This role is responsible for the effective execution and continuous refinement of the process of implementing Landmark Capital CJSC investment strategy through trading, executing purchases, and sales of Fixed Income securities.
- Perform day-to-day fixed-income securities trading for portfolios and client accounts;
- Research and analyze the market condition and works with clients to learn their financial goals;
- Ensure efficiency of trading activities by identifying and applying the best combination of price, size, and timeframe for buy/sell transactions;
- Perform portfolio analytics and structure trades;
- Offer fixed-income products and services as per the client's financial abilities and his/ her interest in investment;
- Develop trading strategies to maximize investors’ profits, and manage trading projects as assigned;
- Conduct market research and analysis, and monitor government and corporate fixed-income markets;
- Identify profitable investment opportunities for investors;
- Reach out to existing and potential institutional/ individual clients to present market information and investment opportunities, and explain services offered;
- Work closely with the entire Portfolio Management team;
- Submit reports to the management on a regular basis, in the format required;
- Partner with portfolio managers to enable trade execution to deliver optimal value to clients/ fixed-income portfolios;
- Work with the Sales teams to better understand, interpret and deliver to clients’ investment needs.
- At least 2 years of experience in fixed-income trading;
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and technological skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure work environment and within the given time constraints;
- Personal international counterparty contacts;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and various electronic trading platforms;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, and English languages, both verbal and written.
Interested candidates who possess the above-listed qualifications, are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Fixed Income Trader") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.