- Collect, prioritize and analyze business requirements, end-user goals, and technical goals and translate them into technical/ functional requirements, prototypes, user-flows, and/ or mockups;
- Recommend system changes/ enhancements;
- Support research, analysis and development of un-scoped implementations;
- Demonstrate empathy and care for end-users in work and thought;
- Consistently deliver on sprint commitments and agreed upon timelines by the team;
- Adhere to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/ Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics;
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform.
- Strong UI/ UX design sensibilities;
- Deep understanding of CSS and HTML, Sass;
- Experience with popular CSS frameworks (Material UI, Semantic UI, etc.) would be an advantage;
- Experience with a graphic editor or wireframe tool;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including Microsoft Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, GIT;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong work ethic and a team player;
- Fluency in English language.
Qualified candidates may submit their CV in the English language to: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title ("Front-end Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.