Full-time, five-day work
OnGrid is looking for a seasoned Front-end Developer to continue developing and maintaining the Company's existing infrastructure.
- Design and develop new features and maintain the existing code;
- As part of an agile team, you’ll be in charge of increasing performance, stability and scalability of our products;
- Support for the entire software life cycle like adding new features, troubleshooting or debugging products;
- Create and maintain React components;
- Write up new technical documents, and maintain the current ones;
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of technical requirements;
- Pair programming with other developers.
- Level: Middle - Middle+;
- Knowledge of the English language: B2;
- Practical working experience as a front-end developer;
- Experience with ReactJS, ReactDOM, VueJs and Redux;
- Experience with Waffle, Mocha, Chai, Gulp, Babel;
- Experience with version control systems like Git;
- Experience with APIs via REST, XML,HTML5, CSS3 and JSON;
- Creative and efficient problem solver;
- Good English communication skills;
a) Follow Clean Code principles;
b) Having an understanding of continuous Deployment (CI/CD) in an agile team;
c) Experience with project management platforms (Jira);
d) Experience with JSS, SASS, JSX;
e) Experience with microservices.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Frontend Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Market salary plus options and bonuses
- Top tier projects to work on;
- Possibility for relocation;
- Business trips abroad;
- Modern technology stack;
- An international team of professionals;
- Career development;
- Company contribution to professional growth;
- Hybrid work opportunity;
- Motivational programs;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate Online Library;
- Social events;
- Up to date equipment to choose from;
- Comfortable office with modern design.