The Fundraising Specialist will be working with NorArar team to create a financial development and sustainability plan for the upcoming year. His/ her level of efforts would be around 20 hours per week over a two months period.
- Develop a financial sustainability plan for the NGO working closely with the Director of the NGO and the team;
- Map-out available local and international funding opportunities and fundraising channels appropriate for the educational strategy and organisational development in general;
- Identify incubators or other similar initiatives providing support to educational start-ups;
- Develop a sound package of applications and/ or proposals and presentation decks for target donors;
- Map out partnerships with relevant state and private organisations that can enable access to financial opportunities and actively engage in partnership dialogue and negotiation.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration; master's degree is preferable;
- At least 3 years of experience in fundraising and organisational development;
- Proven experience in grant application and financial proposal writing for different audiences and ensuring funding;
- Sound knowledge of written English and Armenian languages;
- Proficiency in multimedia use for generating deck proposals;
- Attention to detail and time management skills;
- Accountability and responsiveness;
- Ability to influence and communication skills;
- Strategic thinking and curiosity to learn educational concepts relevant to the organisational strategy.
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Fundraising Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Fundraising Specialist will be working remotely on the basis of a service contract with a specific Terms of Reference, including key deliverables and deadlines. A few visits will be needed to Vanadzor.
NorArar Education NGO was established in 2021 on the basis of the NorArar Education initiative. Its vision is to see an Armenia where all schoolchildren thrive in a collaborative and self-developing education system in spite of their life circumstances. NorArar offers formal and non-formal innovative educational programmes to school children and continuous professional development to schools in innovative, collaborative and self-developing communities. Within the scope of the European Union funded “Civil Society Actors As Drivers of Change in South Caucasus and Moldova” project, administered by People in Need, NorArar Education NGO is implementing a Reading Capacity Development Campaign, aimed at empowering teacher capacity for reading improvement.