The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Head of Budgeting and Reporting Division (B&R). The Head of B&R is a key member of the Finance team. He/ she is responsible for managing the CBA's budgeting system, policies, and processes and working with department budget owners to create and monitor budgets. He/ she is accountable for preparing and providing financial and narrative reports and analysis to senior management and the board members.
- Lead development of institutional planning and budgeting process, including the development of the budget manual and templates, work with departmental budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with work plans and organizational goals;
- Lead the preparation of financial analyses and presentations throughout the year;
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning;
- Lead processes and communications, regularly working with department budget owners across the CBA to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year;
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning;
- Develop and maintain templates related to budget management;
- Work with the team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
- 3-5 years of budgeting and financial reporting managerial experience, preferably in financial sector;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A critical eye, solid analytical skills.
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of the CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, please contact the Central Bank at +37410 592634.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Important: Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.