Central Bank of Armenia is currently looking for a Head of Financial Audit Division to join the Internal Audit Department team.
- Conduct audit of CBA processes and functions performed according to the annual audit plan;
- Conduct independent and impartial evaluation of internal control, risk management and management systems implemented at CBA through relevant audits, take actions to improve organizational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or other relevant business discipline;
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in finance, audit or risk management fields;
- CFA or a related professional certification is highly preferred;
- In-depth knowledge of Finance Management;
- In-depth knowledge of Accounting;
- In-depth knowledge of auditing concepts and principles;
- In-depth understanding of audit standards;
- In-depth understanding of organization’s internal controls and risk management.
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Decision-making skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Strategic thinking.
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, please contact the Company on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.