SoftConstruct is seeking an experienced Head of HR with outstanding people skills to manage its personnel and ensure that its our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contribute information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establish human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives;
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations;
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; plan, monitor, appraise, and review staff job contributions; maintain compensation;
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyze information and applications;
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicate and enforce organization values;
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations;
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a relevant field; master's degree in Human Resources will be a plus;
- Proven experience as a Head of HR;
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations;
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices;
- Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element;
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Head of Human Resources Department at VBet") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.