The Head of Market Development Division will assist in the implementation of projects of SEF International UCO and the development and maintenance of market relations.
- Meet with potential cooperating agents, and individuals, to explain the benefits of working with the Company, and to act for the benefit of the Company;
- Propose cooperation objectives, explore development opportunities, improve the use of services in the market, and take responsibility for market development by organizing the work of the market development team;
- Use analytical tools and communicate strategic strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to the manager;
- Report on the performance and quality of the Market Development Division on a timely basis and report concerns and risks related to its activities to your manager;
- Possess information about the Company's products and services;
- Coordinate work with other departments;
- Promote team efficiency and organization.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales;
- Ability to reach target groups, and partners, promote sales development;
- Ability to work intensively; analytical and strategic mindset;
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work under stress;
- Ability to manage, lead and train a team;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of English would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the AS Bank system (or another similar system) would be considered an advantage.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Head of Market Development Division") in the subject line of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Applicants with sales experience