SoftConstruct is on a search for a Head of Marketing to join its team.
- Oversee Marketing Department;
- Evaluate and develop the Company's marketing strategy and marketing plan;
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts;
- Communicate the marketing plan;
- Research demand for the products and services;
- Responsible for competitor research;
- Work with Sales Department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction;
- Identify potential customers;
- Develop promotions with advertising managers;
- Understand and develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Compile lists describing the offerings;
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns;
- Build brand awareness and positioning;
- Support sales and lead generation efforts;
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish;
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events;
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/ or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Willingness to learn hard, work hard and play hard;
- Magenta is the favorite color;
- Ability to imagine better things, technologies, future.
Interested candidates are welcome to check out the details and apply via: https://peopleforce.softconstruct.com/careers/95?preview=1
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.