Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Head of Recruitment.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruiting;
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring job candidates that match the requirements of the company competency model;
- Research and analyze the recruiting leads to assure high performance;
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms);
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests;
- Advertise job openings on the Company careers page, social media, job boards, and internally;
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms;
- Organize and conduct interviews with candidates (via phone and in-person), using various techniques, methods for evaluation of competencies, skills and potential of candidates;
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, etc.;
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events;
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs;
- Find and identify talents and coordinate the entire interview process in partnership with the management team.
- At least 4 years of experience in recruiting;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes;
- Good knowledge of personality and competency assessment methods;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Creativity in sourcing to evaluate candidates;
- Understanding of mass recruitment techniques, relevant experience is an advantage;
- Ability to perform and meet goals in a fast-paced, high energy environment;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Extremely organized person with ability to prioritize quickly when necessary.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title ("Head of Recruitment") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.