Amundi-ACBA Asset Management is looking for an HR Contact and Office Manager. The ideal candidate is a motivated, conscientious person, and has the desire to learn.
In cooperation with shareholders HR business lines, the HR Contact and Office Manager will:
- Manage employee information and HR documents;
- Ensure personal data protection and GDPR in the scope of European regulation;
- In collaboration with Accounting, follow up of employees holidays, and social packages use;
- Organize business missions’ related travels;
- Manage announcements for recruitments;
- Organize team buildings on collaboration with Communications business line;
- Participate in the team spirit continuous improvement;
- Draft, review HR related procedural corpus.
The HR Contact and Office Manager will ensure all tasks related to the assistantship of the CEO and the team, notably:
- Communicate with high-level contacts to collect and transmit different information into Armenian and English (or French);
- Manage telephone screening;
- Manage CEO agenda, and organize different meetings.
He/ she will ensure also the Company’s Document circulation, particularly:
- Create, translate, document and archive incoming and outgoing documents;
- Write all or part of the usual correspondence;
- Manage generic mailboxes.
As the Office Manager, he/ she will act to:
- Ensure up-to-date insurances package in collaboration with the Legal Officer, as well as related reporting to Amundi Paris;
- Manage supplies and stationary;
- Control invoice payments related to Office maintenance and care;
- Ensure general correspondence (IT, building manager, suppliers, etc.).
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Humanitarian filed, HR;
- 1-2 years of successful experience as an HR Specialist;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details;
- High sense of responsibility.
- HR knowledge, RA labor legislation basic knowledge;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Pack Office;
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral; knowledge of French language will be an asset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: “HR Contact and Office Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Perfectly competitive compensation package in labor market.
Candidates with humanitarian, HR, linguistic education.
Perks and Benefits:
Work/ Life Balance:
FTP (40 hours per week work schedule).
Family-friendly benefits: exceptional leave entitlements and personal accompaniment, yearly social package granted for rest and entitlements, monthly cell phone stipend, home office equipment/ supplies.
Health and healthy lifestyle: company-paid medical, life (disability) insurances, gym membership reimbursement.
Career pathing opportunities with ongoing learning culture with professional development courses and workshops.