Ecoland LLC is hiring an HR Manager.
- Manage the Company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process;
- Onboard newcomers to the Company;
- Determine suitable salaries and remuneration;
- Provide the necessary support systems for payroll requirements;
- Develop adequate induction and training;
- Support employee opportunities for professional development;
- Manage succession planning of the staff;
- Assist with the performance management and review process.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field;
- At least 3 years of human resource management experience is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate;
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality;
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or a related software.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("HR Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, based on skills and abilities.