SAS Group is seeking an HR Specialist to provide professional administrative support in functional areas, assist with supervising a variety of programs and policies, such as verifying employment, contracts and compensation schedule in compliance with state laws and corporate policies, procedures and directives. The incumbent will collect information on benefits, salaries and issues regarding contract negotiations.
- Maintain contracts for employment to comply with the Labor Code and organization's procedures;
- Process employee status change in a timely manner and keep records of personnel transactions such as promotions, transfer, performance reviews and terminations;
- Coordinate work flow and procedures among payroll, employee benefits and bookkeeping;
- Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and workers' compensation plans;
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions;
- Develop additional coding as needed for personnel computer programs;
- Perform record keeping and clerical functions;
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements;
- Act as liaison between Human Resources and other departments.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of State Labor Law;
- Excellent working knowledge of human resources concepts, practices and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Proficiency in or knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, especially MS Excel and MS Word software;
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills;
- Excellent organizational, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Proven history of ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("HR Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Applications' privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.