Megna LLC is looking for an HR Specialist to perform various administrative tasks and support the HR Department’s daily activities.
- Update the Company's internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms;
- Maintain HR administration/ documentation;
- Input data to control the schedule of employee’ vacations, different types of leaves;
- Assist in end to end recruitment;
- Screen CVs and application forms;
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates;
- Post and update job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a similar field;
- Similar junior HR experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of Labor Code of Armenia;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting will be a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Energy and eagerness to tackle new projects and ideas;
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop own knowledge and skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply by submitting their CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention the title of the position ("HR Specialist") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.