PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for a part-time Human Resources Generalist/ Consultant to join its growing Legal team. With the career in the Human Resources, the incumbent will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution for the Company's local and foreign clients.
- Perform full HR paperwork for the clients and assist in the development of internal policies and procedures of the clients;
- Provide consultations and recommendations to clients for resolution of HR daily requests/ clarifications;
- Have flex approach to meet the changing needs of clients;
- Handle, process and analyse data and information responsibly and confidentially;
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a relevant field; master's degree in Human Resources will be a plus;
- At least 1 year of proven experience in HR;
- Preferably experience in HR related project management;
- Good knowledge of Labor laws;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent communication and consulting skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
For more details and for application, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3yXMALD
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Benefits the Company offers: opportunities for flexible and remote work; continuous upskilling of your knowledge via enormous opportunities of distant and live learning offered in PwC; ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions; work in international environment with team members from different countries; opportunities for career growth; and much more.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms represented in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering solutions in assurance and other services. For the year ending 30 June 2021, PwC’s gross revenues were US$45 billion. For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/am/en.html