EnergoEffect LLC is looking for a HVAC Engineer to plan, organize, direct and coordinate the preparation and execution of HVAC project design and overall project elements while meeting cost, quality, equipment utilization and safety objectives.
- Manage testing and inspection records, permits, and occupancy notifications;
- Organize, file, and track all project coordination and correspondence;
- Calculate, design HVAC systems;
- Review, formalize, and approve documentation for the successful tracking of projects, including submittals, schedules, schedule of values, billings, requests for information, requests for change orders, change orders, project start-up and close out;
- Manage all manpower requirements for projects;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience as a HVAC Engineer;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively work well with clients, office staff, sub-contractors and vendors;
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/ or Revit;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of technical English and Russian languages.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("HVAC Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.