SAS Group is looking for an Import Manager to join its team.
- Carry all current negotiations with partner companies;
- Organize the import of the required products to Armenia;
- Control and ensure that all the shipments are carried out in compliance with the customs rules and regulations;
- Make inquiries to forwarding companies in order to get the best quotes for transportation;
- Continuously search via Internet for new products and companies with whom the company would possibly want to start cooperation.
- Higher education;
- At least a half year experience in the field of import (please indicate the brands you imported to Armenia and contributed to their development in the local market);
- Thorough knowledge of transportation logistics;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages, both written and oral; knowledge of the Italian languages is a plus;
- Good computer skills;
- Creative, resourceful and self-motivated personality;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Analytical and tactical thinking.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Import Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on work experience.