Atenk company is looking for a young and enthusiastic candidate for the position of Import Specialist. The Import Specialist is responsible for purchasing goods in accordance with the Company's needs, organizing and supervising the import processes.
- Responsible for constant study of the foreign market;
- Attract new partners and conduct business negotiations;
- Responsible for compilation of inquiries and execution of orders;
- Implement negotiation processes on prices, terms, other clauses of the supplied goods;
- Responsible for comparative analysis of the companies offering the best price and product offers;
- Prepare transport documents;
- Organize and control the whole import process;
- Prepare necessary reports.
- Higher education in Business, Economics or a related field;
- Professional work experience is desirable;
- Written and oral communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Considerable knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures;
- Delegation skills; ability to work in a team;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of Armenian Software is desirable.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Import Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.