The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a technically skilled, creative, highly responsible Information Systems Specialist to join the team at the Financial Monitoring Center.
- Responsible for administration of information systems operated by Financial Monitoring Center, including servers, databases and application systems;
- Responsible for data backup and recovery;
- Implement works aimed at development of information systems due to the increase in the amount of information, the need to develop analytical processes and increase their effectiveness, as well as move along with the developments in the IT sector;
- Support the analytical work of the Financial Monitoring Center, exporting information or reports in the required format from various databases through complex queries based on the requirements generated during the analysis.
- Higher technical education, preferably in the field of information technology;
- Experience working with virtual server systems;
- Administration experience in operating systems (Windows Server, Linux);
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS;
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Knowledge of information security;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Fluency in Armenian language;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to focus and solve problems.
Nice to have:
- 3 years of work experience in information systems administration;
- Experience configuring and using information systems monitoring tools (Zabbix);
- Knowledge of the Republic of Armenia law on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/dzt9vc5t
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 592-592 (ext. 51-16), People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.