The incumbent will support the EU4Business ITTD Project in the area of grant management and administration. The main responsibilities lay in providing support to the administrative experts in checking of financial reports of the Grantees.
- Support in checking the completeness of the reporting documentation received from grantees;
- Support in calculation of presented sheets (expenditure lists, salary calculations, etc.);
- Support in contract preparation;
- Support in sanction list check with provided website links;
- Support in precontractual conditions check with potential Grantees;
- Support in checking the visibility of project steps and communication (redirection) with PR communication experts;
- Provide assistance in correspondence classification and delivery;
- Print and copy the necessary documents;
- Translate small texts if needed;
- Work in close cooperation with the administrative and PR communication team;
- Communicate with Grantees, if requested.
- Student of at least 3rd year of studies for a university degree in an area related to Business Management, Administration, Accounting or a related field;
- Interest in international cooperation;
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian and English languages; knowledge of German language is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office;
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, team working and administrative skills;
- Organized person with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments;
- Ability to travel in the country.
Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV in English, highlighting relevant experience and education, copies of all relevant educational reports and employers' references (if available) to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
indicating the vacancy title “Intern for the EU4Business ITTD Project” in the subject line. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59, Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
68,000 AMD (Net)
EU4Business “Innovative Tourism and Technology Development for Armenia” project is co-funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and is being implemented by German Development Cooperation GIZ under the umbrella of the Private Sector Development and TVET South Caucasus Programme. The project started in November 2019 and will run until April 2023. The project is part of the EU4Business initiative (www.eu4business.eu
) of the European Union Project’s overall objective is to ensure shared and balanced inclusive growth in tourism and innovative industries.