The GIZ Armenia Country Office is offering an exciting Internship opportunity to students who are ready to apply their knowledge to an authentic real-world experience. The GIZ Armenia Country Office is responsible for the service provision to all projects implemented by GIZ in Armenia. The Intern will support the GIZ Armenia Country Office departments with a wide range of duties, such as updating documents, organizing internal events, supporting CSH activities, etc., and will have the opportunity to learn about varied activities of the company.
This includes but may not be limited to the following:
- Assist with updating company materials (fact sheets, visibility items, PowerPoint presentations, etc.);
- Support in designing and coordinating internal events such as workshops, onboarding meetings, trainings, town halls;
- Support with graphic design and layout of various digital or print communication tools, illustrations, photo, and video production;
- Support in updating Security Risk Management related documents;
- Support in Corporate Sustainability Handprint activities and processes;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Student of at least 3rd year of studies for a university degree in a relevant subject;
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, team working and administrative skills;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills both in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of German language is an asset;
- Experience and ability in working with digital media;
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a plus;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, e-mail and internet) and computer applications, such as MS Office (in particular Word and Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams).
Interested candidates should send a brief motivation letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant experience and education, copies of all relevant educational reports and employers' references (if available) to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
indicating the vacancy title "Intern for GIZ Armenia Country Office" in the subject line. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59, Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
68,000 AMD/ month (net)