Junior CM Engineer will take part in product engineering projects
- Implement backups;
- Provide special builds and consult developers in build-related issues;
- Keep development environment/systems/units sane and reliable;
- Be responsible for building data and associated structures’ security and recoverability in cases of emergences;
- Provide quality control over technical solutions;
- Contribute to a teamwork environment;
- Submit weekly reports to the Group Manager.
- BS/MS+ in CS/Math/Physics/EE or related;
- Work experience (1+years) in Linux system administration;
- Knowledge of Python and/or Perl, shell scripting;
- Knowledge of Web technologies, relational database (any of MySQL, SQLite);
- Good knowledge of building, testing and packaging software is required (any of GNU Make, CMake);
- Knowledge of version control systems (any of CVS, Subversion, GIT);
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/implementation specifications;
- Fast learning skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Good knowledge of English is a must (both verbal and written);
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Experience in C/C++ software development is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.