The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a team-oriented, highly communicative, creative thinking supervisor to join its Financial Organizations Resolution Service team.
The main responsibility is to participate in the preparation of Resolution plans of financial organizations, assessment of the financial condition of financial organizations at an early intervention phase of the supervision, supervision of financial organizations in the phase of resolution or liquidation.
- Study and master a new area: Bank Resolution international directives, legal acts of different countries regulating the field;
- Have the opportunity to participate in the analysis of the bank financial condition and critical functions and operational continuity assessment;
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of bank resolution plans and try to carry out this work independently;
- Gain experience in discussions with expert partners and be a participant in the process of introduction of legal acts regulating resolution plans in RA;
- Prepare and present analytical materials, presentations, etc. on the field;
- Bring out the obstacles in the implementation of bank resolution plan and participate in various discussions together with senior colleagues;
- Participate in the implementation of the resolution plan in case of the bank's financial condition deterioration.
- Higher education in Economics, Business or a related field; master's degree is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages (for reading professional literature, for business contacts);
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with MS Excel (advanced), PPT;
- Experience in accounting and financial analysis is desirable.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/5mjmc49r
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 592-592 (ext. 51-16), People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.